Accident Form

If the health contract contains a subrogation clause, please fill out an accident form. The Health Plan is obligated to recover any claim payments made on your behalf from the third party's insurance carrier or from you if you received that claim payment. Contact our Funds Recovery Department at 1.800.624.6961, ext 7903, if you have any questions or to give the information by phone.

Download the accident form here.