Comments to The Health Plan-sponsored sites, including our accounts on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube, are welcome and encouraged, and we look forward to hearing from you. To promote respectful discussion, we request that you strive for comments that are courteous and productive and that you avoid comments that are profane, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, inappropriate, untruthful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable. You should not submit member information about yourself or others on The Health Plan-sponsored sites. Social media sites often foster debate of an issue; Users are encouraged to engage in such exchanges with mutual respect for others’ opinions.
For the privacy of Users and their families, please be advised that all postings to The Health Plan-sponsored sites will be publicly available on the internet and therefore publicly accessible without limitation or protection of any kind. Please consider how much personal information to share, especially understanding that this information may be linked to your name and published on the internet.
By posting a comment or other material to The Health Plan-sponsored sites as outlined above, Users give The Health Plan the irrevocable right and license to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any content you provide, which includes using your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media, including but not limited to displaying, modifying, reproducing, distributing, creating other works from, and/or publishing your submission. The Health Plan reserves the right to review all comments before they are posted, and to edit them to promote readability for other Users.
The Health Plan further reserves the right to reject or remove comments for any reason including, but not limited to, our belief that the comments violate this social media public policy, fail to meet The Health Plan’s qualifications for posting, and/or violate these terms and conditions. Any submissions that fail to follow these terms and conditions in any way or are otherwise irrelevant will not be posted. Due to the sheer volume, The Health Plan will not respond to every posting, especially those that address individual medical, claims, or benefits issues. The Health Plan strongly encourages any individual with a medical, claim, or benefit issue to contact The Health Plan directly by phone, mail, or email, so that we may assist you.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions when in our best judgment, such revisions are appropriate, such as to address issues that may arise and/or changes in our operations or the law. In posting material on The Health Plan-sponsored sites, you agree NOT to:
• Post material that The Health Plan determines is threatening, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, or hostile towards any individual or entity.
• Post contact information such as phone numbers, mailing address, or email addresses, of yourself or any other individual or entity in the body of your comment -- you cannot assume the good intentions of everyone who reads them.
• Post material that infringes on the rights of The Health Plan or any individual or entity, including personal information, member information, intellectual property and/or publication rights.
• Post material that promotes or advertises a commercial product or solicits business for, membership in, and/or financial or other support of any business, group, or organization except those that are officially sponsored by The Health Plan.
• Post chain letters, post the same comment multiple times, or otherwise distribute "spam".
• Allow any other individual or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
• Post comments under multiple names or using another person’s or entity’s name.
• Post health or medical information about you or someone else.
The Health Plan reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
• Ban future posts from people who repeatedly violate our terms and conditions. We may effect such bans by refusing posts from specific email addresses or IP addresses, or through other means as necessary.
• Remove or edit comments at any time, whether or not they violate these terms and conditions.
User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Health Plan, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, successors and assigns against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, fines, penalties, causes of action, costs, and/or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from and/or out of any claim relating to any material that User has posted or caused or allowed to be posted on The Health Plan-sponsored sites.